[AT] John Deere M fan hub

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Apr 3 12:33:54 PDT 2015

Ron,  I copied the following from the Steiner Parts site.  They show the
later model
fan assembly for $69 but show no stock on hand.  However, I did find this
information
that might be helpful to you..... or not.

Fits John Deere - M (SN: 27365 & up. Note, 2 different ones were made by JD,
in addition to the serial number break, look for the front pulley closest to
the fan to be wider than the rear pulley.), [ MC, MI, MT (SN: 10001 & up.
Note, 2 different ones were made by JD, in addition to the serial number
break, look for the front pulley closest to the fan to be wider than the
rear pulley.) ]; Replaces: AM839T

Charlie