[AT] OT Right of way, again

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 09:03:10 PDT 2015

I'm not a lawyer but I can assure you that "daily" is not reasonable and
could never be a justifiable legal requirement.  People routinely go away
on business trips or vacations.  People fall ill and may spend multiple
days laid up in bed.  Frequent and ongoing use is a reasonable requirement,
but daily is not.

SO