[AT] Tire slipping on rim

Carl Gogol cgogol at twcny.rr.com
Thu Apr 2 07:10:24 PDT 2015

Cecil -  I don't know a lot about tires, but the standard around here
(central New York) seems to be tubeless, even for "loaded" tires.  That
seems contrary to my inner senses, but that is the dealer's first
recommendation.  They just don't like to deal with tubes and seem to imply
they are more trouble than they are worth.

I don't know if that cures your issue or if you could get these tires to
seal to the rims.  Just a thought.
Carl