[AT] OT - back filling fence posts

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Tue Sep 30 04:39:41 PDT 2014

Finding, buying, renting, or borrowing a hydraulic post driver for your tractor is the way to go.  I hug mine every day.   I'd never go back to angering.    But it sounds like your project might be small enough to exclude the driver as an option to bother with.  So barring that I would go lime. In our NC clay gravel seems to migrate away from the post over the years leaving a very loose post.   Maybe your clay is different but just a thought.

Good luck

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone