[AT] OT - back filling fence posts

Joe Hazewinkel jahaze at aol.com
Mon Sep 29 13:05:50 PDT 2014

No experience with fence posts, but I think your theory is a good one.  It's hard to pack wet clay, and clay has a pretty substantial shrink-swell potential as it wets/dries out.  The gravel will fill the voids better.  I don't know if it will help the posts last any longer, but I can't hurt.

Enjoy, Joe

Sent via mobile device