[AT] Glamour work for the Super M

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Sat Sep 27 19:24:25 PDT 2014

My recently acquired farm came with many years' worth of horse manure and
goat manure that had been piled up in a long row along a treeline, and which
now is a ready source of good composted soil for landscaping projects.
Today I started moving some of it for that very purpose, filling in some low
areas along the side of the driveway where we're planting redbud trees and
some ground cover.  Hauling the wagon was a job for the Super M.

http://www.vinsonfarm.net/photos/SM_compost_hauling_20140927.jpg

Taking the photo reminded me of this other photo, taken circa 1997 at my
dad's place, with my first Super M:
http://www.vinsonfarm.net/photos/sm_wagon.jpg

Back then the task was cleaning out the barn and spreading the manure in a
field, with a pitchfork as the prime mover, so to speak, at both ends of the
trip.    Today I used a little loader tractor to fill the wagon but still
unloaded it the old-fashioned way.   The first four went pretty quickly, but
by the fifth (shown in the photo) I was about ready for a cold one.  :)

Dean Vinson
Saint Paris, Ohio