[AT] NH TS110 engine noise.

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Sep 12 07:01:48 PDT 2014

I posted some questions about my TS110 engine noise on the British
Farming Forum.  Everything suggested points to the Balancer or the
crankshaft being broke.  Something never heard of in that engine...
However, after having experienced a broken crank in an old chevy truck
with a 305 and a broke crank, I remember that sound.

Rebuild engine is $4500 + $2000 core charge.  Who knows what they will
charge for a broken crank....  I just really do not feel like going
through this engine.....

Cecil in OKla