[AT] sand blaster(?)

Alan Riley arr44 at suddenlink.net
Mon Sep 8 22:23:57 PDT 2014

Herb, I'm certainly no expert on sandblasting but I have done a little of
it.
I have a Harbor Freight 40# pressure blaster as well as an old Sears
Craftsman suction type that I bought back in the 70s.  I really prefer
using the suction blaster to the pressure one as it is less trouble to use.

I would use aluminum oxide blasting media as it will cut much faster
than the glass beads.  I use glass beads in my blast cabinet for small
parts.

Alan