[AT] What you want to do - was RE: McCormick plow

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Sep 6 10:37:00 PDT 2014

Charlie:

That is what I think they all the farming work ethic.  When I go out on
a consulting job, and I always get called in when things have gone
wrong, I look for the guy who has to older truck and maybe has a little
green manure still crusted on his boots.  That is the one who will be
the most help to figure out a solution with the equipment on available.

I have to give my Dad the credit for teaching me how to really work.
Also how to do things the easy way!!!

Cecil in OKla