[AT] Starting Issue with MH Pacer

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 16:17:40 PDT 2014

What you said, Alan, about your point on points.  I agree with your last
statement, but was not going to mention the first post.  Used to get into
that regularly on garden tractors and lawn mowers.  Used a continuity
tester to pin point exact breaking point on snowmobile point, as related to
piston TDC..

Charlie V.