[AT] 39 Ford

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Tue Sep 2 14:48:54 PDT 2014

Finally managed to get the link to work, nice photos.

Took a look at all of the pics.

I know the McCormick is yours (why you don't drag it into the shop and get
her going is still a mystery to me :) )

Tell me about the 55 Deere combine with what looks to be fairly new paint.

How about the David Brown on the truck?

Was that an eagle on the grain bin?

John Hall