[Farmall] Farmall H Question

szabelsk at gdls.com szabelsk at gdls.com
Tue Sep 2 12:40:16 PDT 2014

I'm going to do a complete check of the points and condenser to make sure
there's not an issue there. I'm also going to double check the spark to
make sure it's good and strong.  If It does start and it starts to die
again, I'll pull the gas tank cover and see if it dies.

Thanks for everyone's input, Will let you know what comes of it.

Carl Szabelski
586-825-7365

The Borg Are Wrong, Resistance Is Not Futile ..... It's Voltage / Current