[Farmall] Farmall H Question

szabelsk at gdls.com szabelsk at gdls.com
Tue Sep 2 12:33:53 PDT 2014

Nope did that, pulled the screen and cleaned out what little dirt was
there. That's also why I pulled the carb to make sure it wasn't full of
junk and that the float wasn't an issue. Even looked inside the tank to
make sure that wasn't an old sock floating around that would occasionally
cover the outlet.

Carl Szabelski

The Borg Are Wrong, Resistance Is Not Futile ..... It's Voltage / Current