[AT] Starting Issue with MH Pacer

Alan Riley arr44 at suddenlink.net
Tue Sep 2 10:48:38 PDT 2014

Well, I knew I shouldn't have posted this late at night.  After a
couple of cups of coffee this morning, I reread it and realized
the last 2 paragraphs are backward from how I meant for them
to read.

Suffice it to say, when the points are gapped too wide, they open
sooner resulting in the ignition timing being advanced.

Also, when  the points are gapped too close, they open later resulting
in the timing being retarded.  This is the same effect as when the
rubbing block wears down.

Now if I still have it messed up, fire away!  I can't run any more
but I can still duck!

Alan