[AT] 39 Ford

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Sep 2 00:03:52 PDT 2014

On 9/1/2014 3:11 PM, Chuck Bealke wrote:
> Ralph,
>
> Nice photos indeed. I'd bet you are high on your nephew's list of
> favorite people, as you are on ours here.  Appreciate your sharing the
> photos and videos you send from your gorgeous place on the earth. They
> are fun to get, as they are painted with farm beauty and your love of
> the land and old machinery.  And thank you (again), Spencer, for making
> this list work so well.
>
> Chuck Bealke
> Dallas
Thanks for those kind words Chuck. And thanks for replying. I had been
wondering all day what became of this post I made as it never did show
up for me and seeing no replies I wondered if it had simply disappeared
when it left my computer. Yes, those nephews are pretty special to me
and I had no problems spending the time and effort getting the car ready
at short notice for this special occasion. I don't know if the
photographer took any shots of them in front of the 15-30 McCormick
Deering tractor but if so, I will post them here.

Ralph in Sask.