[AT] Lost Grounding

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 18:32:39 PDT 2014

This may be a clue!  Now that I have told this pc that Joe's messages are
not spam, the new ones still came to Spam, but are labeled as the one below.

Joe Hazewinkel <jahaze at aol.com>
11:50 AM (9 hours ago)

to Antique

*Be careful with this message.* Our systems couldn't verify that this
message was really sent by aol.com. You might want to avoid clicking links
or replying with personal information.  Learn more
<https://support.google.com/mail/answer/1366858?hl=en&expand=2>

Funny thing is, I don't get any of them either, and they don't show up in
my spam box.  I wonder if it's because I send everything with my phone?

I also use AOL for everything, and my account is so old, maybe it's
automatically considered spam?

Enjoy, Joe