[AT] Lost Grounding

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Fri Oct 24 17:04:35 PDT 2014

As mail filters get more sophisticated, they no longer just check me before my list software sends it, they now check original senders, relays if the senders ISP uses them,  etc.  And how strict an ISP is will vary between them and which "black hole" lists they use can  generate different results. That why you see different results among different recipients and senders.

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone