[AT] Lost Grounding

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Fri Oct 24 11:06:27 PDT 2014

I believe that I have received all of Joe's posts on his trailer wiring problem(s), as well as the posts that were replies to his posts (and replies to replays).Some were from 'puters and some were from mobil devices. I don't think the problem(s) is (are) with the list itself.
	Dave
PS, I find that my system puts some things into my "Junk" mailbox from time to time, but there does not seem to be any reason that I can determine why those perticular posts end up in Junk. (However I'm sure it must be Bush's fault!)