[AT] Lost Grounding

Joe Hazewinkel jahaze at aol.com
Fri Oct 24 08:50:37 PDT 2014

Funny thing is, I don't get any of them either, and they don't show up in my spam box.  I wonder if it's because I send everything with my phone?

I also use AOL for everything, and my account is so old, maybe it's automatically considered spam?

Enjoy, Joe

Sent via mobile device

I keep finding his posts in my spam box