[AT] Grounding

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Oct 24 06:35:24 PDT 2014

Steve,  when I wire electronics on my boat (or did when I was
actively using it) I always put a fuse in the ground wire from the
electronic device to the buss.  That way if the starter ground on
the engine gets corrupted it will blow the fuses in the electronics
before it tries to find a ground path through the electronic device.
I guess they probably do that on auto electronics as well?

Charlie