[AT] Dielectric Grease

Mike meulenms at gmx.com
Sat Oct 18 11:10:38 PDT 2014

For sure check the ground, I had a trailer where the blinkers wouldn't
work. Took off the ground bolt cleaned it up took an angle grinder and
shined up the area, and voila, back to normal. You could also take some
electrical contact cleaner  and blast the plug and socket out to make
sure it has accumulated a bunch of dust and crud. Then blow it out with
air.

Mike M