[AT] Tractors and family

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Oct 12 18:32:32 PDT 2014

Ah yes, the wonderful estate tax. Not certain how it is now, but I believe
it is quite a bit fairer than what it was 35 years ago. If it weren't for a
personal response from Ronald Regan, the IRS would have taken everything my
grandmother left behind just to pay the tax bill. Unfortunately the great
state of North Carolina cited some statute of limitations BS when my dad
tried to get back the money he over-payed due to improper tax valuation. Now
if we'd have had a Republican governor.....

John Hall