[AT] Pasture cleanup day

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Sun Oct 12 17:42:23 PDT 2014

My south pasture is home to a few buck goats, belonging to the guy who
leases the pasture and some of the barns.  This weekend he moved the goats
temporarily, and the vegetation had thinned out enough to make it feasible
to spot dead-fall branches or other unexpected hazards on the ground, so I
got the 620 and brush hog out.    There ended up being enough wood on the
ground for two pretty good-size bonfires, but the pasture is now mowed and
next summer I can cut it again without worrying so much about what's on the
ground.

Wobbly hand-held video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydtMZ9_Ggcc.

Dean Vinson
Saint Paris, Ohio