[AT] Tractors and family

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sun Oct 12 11:06:00 PDT 2014

I'm thinking the same as Evil Dave. Might be like when my maternal
grandmother's estate was sold - 13 kids, many grandkids a few great
grands and I think a couple gg grands. The estate was very modest (one
Allis D-10 series II a few acres a simple house and few other things)
and the heirs many.  Everything was sold so if any of the family wanted
something it was right there for the buying.  I thought it was a
sensible solution and I was still in high school.

David
NW NC