[Farmall] FARMALL H BATTERY DISCONNECT

Moe Fretz tubetester at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 02:56:22 PDT 2014

A good battery on it's own will not go dead.

Why not find out the reason that the battery is going dead and solve that
challenge?
Moe​

$-------&
Moe Fretz
Collection and Preservation
Canadian Tube Radios, Communication Equipment, Vintage Ham gear and
Military Radios.
Hallicrafters, RCA, National, Hammarlund,TMC, RME and Racal.

www.radiopreservationguy.com

Don't part them out ---- Restore them.

Cambridge
Ontario Canada