[Farmall] FARMALL H BATTERY DISCONNECT

Ed Greany crest25 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 8 08:16:56 PDT 2014

Hi Richard,

I'm in Pinon Hills and have a 46 Model H.
I don't think it depends on which terminal you attach your switch to. Either way will block the circuit. I attached mine to the hot lead.
My former owner also installed the On/Off switch upsidedown so when it is in the ON position, it is really OFF and visa versa. The reason. To keep juveniles from playing with it when it was parked unsupervised and they wouldn't be able to start it.

Ed