[AT] O.T. - tour bus turning radius

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Thu Oct 2 13:20:42 PDT 2014

O.T. -  Forgot to include that tour bus turning radius is 47’.

Cc: Herbert Metz
Subject: O.T. - tour bus turning radius

O.T. – need to know exactly what turning radius means when applied to a 60(?) passenger 55’(?) long tour bus. Road is 30’ wide and our drive is 15’ wide, so it is doubtful if they can come in or go out without backing up at least one time in middle of each process.
We are next to a sub-division entrance and plan to use their approach road for temporary unloading/loading; so there is no pressure to widen our drive, etc.