[AT] Digital Thermometers

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Oct 2 06:08:53 PDT 2014

There was some discussion on the list a few days ago about digital
thermometers.   Harbor Freight has theirs on sale
right now.  The link is below.  I have one of theirs and it works fine.  It
seems to be within a degree or two of what I read
with other devices and that's close enough unless you're trying to see if
you kid has a fever.

Ralph,  I don't know what they would charge you to send one to CA or what
the customs charges would be but they sure are handy.

http://www.harborfreight.com/Non-Contact-Infrared-Thermometer-With-Laser-Targeting-69465-8905.html?ccdenc=eyJjb2RlIjoiMzI1NjEyMTIiLCJza3UiOiI2OTQ2NSIsImlzIjoiMjUuOTkiLCJwcm9kdWN0X2lk%0D%0AIjoiODkwNSJ9%0D%0A&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4014b&utm_source=1022&cid=mEmail_s1022_c4014b

If the long direct link doesn't work try this one.

http://tinyurl.com/oqlse9x