[AT] JD 620 / charging six-volt batteries

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Thu Nov 20 18:26:20 PST 2014

Why would you replace both of the batteries if only one of them is bad? I have an older golf cart that has 6, 6volt batteries. When I first got the cart (5 years ago) I replaced all of the batteries since none of them would take a charge. About 2 years ago it would not get up to speed, and I found that ONE of the batteries was bad. On the recommendation of the dealer I replaced ONLY that one. That was two years ago and it has been fine ever since. (At $100.00 per battery, $100.00 seemed a lot better that $600.00)
	Dave