[AT] Off Topic Property Right of Way

Joe Hazewinkel jahaze at aol.com
Mon Nov 3 09:50:03 PST 2014

Your right Steve, all I could think of was eminent domain since we use that at work all the time... Your classification is the correct one.

Enjoy, Joe

Sent via mobile device

On Nov 3, 2014, at 12:32 PM, Stephen Offiler <soffiler at gmail.com> wrote:

I agree with Joe except for terminology.  I *think* (but again I am not a
lawyer) what he called "eminent domain" is really "adverse possession".
Eminent domain is the government taking private property for public use
with due compensation.  That's not an issue here.

SO