[AT] OT lubricating a cable

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Sun Nov 2 08:29:35 PST 2014

Hi John.
There used to be, maybe still is, a product for motorcycle cables with a
split clamp that goes around the outer and inner cables with seals at
both ends and a place in the middle to insert a straw from a spray can of
cable lubricant.  It would force the lubricant the full length of the
cable.  Worked well at the time.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California USA