[AT] Hydraulic warm up

Mike meulenms at gmx.com
Fri Nov 28 12:40:12 PST 2014

Mine has a separate tank on the side for the front end loader, the pump
is in the front of tractor under the radiator. I wasn't sure if the pump
spinning would warm up the oil . Ralph, do you recall what type of oil
you put in your Massey, maybe mine is too thick for cold weather,
although I don't see the kind of cold you do here in Michigan.

Thanks,
Mike M