[AT] Some Of You……..

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Thu Nov 27 20:04:31 PST 2014

Hi Bruce,
	 This seems to me to be one of the BEST unbiased reports on the batteries in question is at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithium-ion_battery  Be sure to scroll down to the section on "Safety". I am still trying to fine something definitive on the problems on "explosions" of the Li-on battery. Most (if not all) that I can find are about damaging the battery on purpose in order to make it do something it was never intender to do. Kinda like using a lighter to see if the fluid level is "up" in a 6 or 12 volt tractor battery while charging it--NOT A GOOD PRACTICE and bound to cause problems.
	Dave