[Ford-ferguson] [Ford-Ferguson] Massey Harris 50 bad clutch

Robert rholtzer at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 23 18:54:23 PST 2014

Based on the web site you provided, I would suggest obtaining and I&T
Shop manual MF-14.  This manual covers the MF F40 among others.  It has
a section on clutch adjustment.  There appears to be little external
adjustment but it may be somewhat critical as to how it is done.  These
manuals are available at Tractor Supply, Amazon, and Wal-Mart (latter
two are on-line access only) and perhaps elsewhere.  The manual covers
my MF  TO35.  The _manual cautions_ it is "brief but terse"  and
_intended for "a mechanic_". Nonetheless, as an amateur I find it
informative and useful.

Best wishes on your project!

Bob Holtzer