[AT] JD 620 / charging six-volt batteries

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Fri Nov 21 14:35:57 PST 2014

I don't know if it was like that when I bought it 20 years ago or if we
switched it when the batteries died, but I only use a single 12volt on my 55
Deere combine, that’s a pretty big engine too, 303 I think. It works great,
even when I ran that combine at night with more lights than it left the
factory with. I use a battery in the neighborhood of 5-750 CCA. My rule of
thumb on batteries is buy the strongest one that will fit in the machine.

John Hall