[AT] [Bulk] Re: Todays flashlights

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Nov 20 14:06:33 PST 2014

I had a golden retriever years ago that would get to barking
at stuff in the night and would not stop and come to the house.
One night I picked up my 5 million candlepower light and shinned
it out to find her in the dark.  When the beam hit her she turned and
came straight to it and into the house.  Every time I ever tried it on
her she came.  It got to the point that I called the light my
"tractor beam" giving homage to Star Wars.    Well now I have
a yellow lab/chow mix that pulls the same trick and a few weeks ago
I remembered the "tractor beam" trick from years ago and tired it.
Sure enough she came straight to the light and straight in the house.

Don't ask me why or how.

Charlie