[AT] [Bulk] Re: Todays flashlights

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 05:29:56 PST 2014

I buy as few Chinese products as possible, but there are certainly lots of
cases where there isn't much option, and in those cases I am still careful
to avoid the crap.  Buying their crap just encourages them to keep
producing it and it fills up our landfills.  It's cheap for a REASON,
folks.  Lots of reasons, in fact.

Evil Dave, on the other hand, isn't just avoiding it, he seems to be
gleefully, enthusiastically supporting it.

I am too old to think I can or should try to change the minds of other
people, but I can simply observe that Evil Dave and I don't seem to share
much in the way of basic thinking.

SO