[AT] LED lights

Sewell, Steven sewell at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 12 20:52:43 PST 2014

For the record, I am chief designer and VP of Engineering at a company that
makes fluorescent and LED lighting products for use by auto technicians.
Not exactly brake lights but I have plenty of underlying technical detail
under my belt.

SO

And a FINE fluorescent light product your company makes. Of the ones you gave me for "testing" , a LONG time ago, I still have the 110 volt light and it works fine. ;-)  The battery died on the other one and Snap-on wanted too much to replace it. And it had been ran over/broken but still worked!

-steve

PS: You make LED's now - tell me more.  Need any "long term" testing??