[AT] LED lights

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 12:39:38 PST 2014

Hey Steve:

Well, they already exist, but I guess you know that.  Cost is another
matter.  LED (semiconductor) manufacturing technology is rocket science
compared to a glass tube with a couple little bits of tungsten and some
phosphor powder.  Cost will only creep down modestly as production volumes
go up, but I don't know that you will ever think of them as "not cost
prohibitive".  Kind of subjective ;-)

SO