[AT] Close it quick Ralph!

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Nov 12 10:35:24 PST 2014

On 11/12/2014 10:57 AM, David Bruce wrote:
> One more short sleeve day here before it turns colder. A bit colder than
> normal for this time of year but not forecast to be anything like the real
> cold during last winter. A neighbor who is Canadian by birth never wears
> any sort of coat - even last winter when the high temps were in the teens
> F. My blood is simply too thin for that.
>
> David
> NW NC
My blood is too thin as well David. You may have noticed in some of my
winter videos that I am pretty much
unrecognizable under multiple layers of clothing. Gloves are useless to
me as each finger freezes separately.
Mitts with wool liners work best but even then there are times my hands
stiffen from the cold to the point
I can hardly turn an ignition key with them.
Kind of missing that old wood stove heat but at least the gas burner is
simple and keeps the house warm.

Ralph in Sask.