[AT] LED lights

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Nov 9 07:19:12 PST 2014

News flash Steve.  CO2 is what makes plants grow.  Trees and other plants
convert it to O2.  We don't want to be here without CO2.  Man made
production
of CO2 is statistically insignificant compared to what is produced
naturally.
If CO2 was really a problem government could make much better use of their
time learning how to build catalytic converters for volcanoes and bears.
The
result would be about the same either way.

Charlie