[AT] Clamp-on Bucket Hitch

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 07:20:08 PST 2014

I've seen a few bale spears that were attached to the top of the bucket,
you had to roll the bucket completely forward for them to be level, or
just a little below level.  The idea was you could use the bucket with
the spear still in place.  Not a perfect solution, but might work for
some, and you probably couldn't load a trailer with that config.

Could you hook the ball to the top of the bucket and use it when rolled
forward?  Maybe offset it to the side where you could see it.

We just pickup the trailer tongue with the bucket for short moves, I've
only ruined a hitch once, stuck a bucket tooth right in the socket and
bent it :-(