[AT] Clamp-on Bucket Hitch

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Fri Nov 7 05:56:17 PST 2014

Why not simply drill/burn a 1 1/4" hole in the bucket and put the ball on each time you want to use it? You could weld a 1' handle to the ball nut and save both space and $$$$$$! Additionally, it would store more easily somewhere on your machine! It would take no more time to put the ball on (or take it off) than it would to put that gizmo on.
	Dave