[AT] manure spreader

DDSS ddss at telebeep.com
Thu Nov 6 20:05:24 PST 2014

We are down to 2 horses and the New Holland 519 spreader was tremendous
overkill.  My wife asked if she could get an acreage-sized spreader that she
could pull with one of our garden tractors.  I checked around and bought the
23-bushel, ground-driven Loyal brand (Loyal Wisconsin) spreader.  I checked
and could not find any reviews that were not 5 star.

http://www.tractorsupply.com/en/store/loyal-manure-spreader-23-bushel

Free shipping to the store, so my total cost was $1899.  That is really an
ingenious little spreader and so far, it has worked flawlessly.  There are
several spreaders about that same sized that were around the $3k mark that
could not handle shavings or straw, this one did.  She is using our 1989
Deutz Allis 1916 Ultima 16-hp tractor. Loyal says a 10hp will work.

If anyone is considering one, I would suggest that you look at this one.