[AT] FW: [Cavalcade_USA Email] carburetor cleaner

Phil Vorwerk pvorwerk at newulmtel.net
Wed Nov 5 13:54:15 PST 2014

I'm forwarding something from another list (a motorcycle list) that I
thought you guys might find of interest and may have comment on.  It is
"supposed to" duplicate Sea Foam.  When I asked about fuel stabilization
characteristics one gentleman said he added Stabil Blue Marine stabilizer,
and another gentleman stated:

To clarify, my recipe came from a chemist that lurks on the Honda PC800
site. I've been using the mix for a year with no ill effects. He derived the
mixture by analyzing the MSDS sheets for the commercial product.

------------------------------------

Recipe for "home-made" Seafoam:

1/2 Gallon Diesel Fuel

1 Quart Naptha

1 Pint 90% Rubbing Alcohol (ordinary rubbing alcohol is 70%. Look around to
find the 90% stuff.)

I mixed mine in an empty gallon Rotella T jug. Makes almost a gallon for
less than $10. Which is what one of the 12 ounce store products will cost.

-------------------------------------

__._,_.___

  _____

Just kind of interesting, and certainly topical for this time of year.

Phil M. Vorwerk,

Coooooool Southern Minnesota.

  _____

R U L E S:
1. Political discussions not permitted.
2. Forwarded internet emails not permitted.
3. Cute internet programs are not permitted.
4. Use of adult language is not permitted.

For Parts, Accessories, Technical Information, Stories and Pictures, visit:
www.SuzukiCavalcade.com

Shop Manual and Parts Manual on CD
$22.00 (U.S) Contact Tracy at:
          tpres at ks-usa.net

* * * C A U T I O N   * * *
When buying parts and accessories from anyone on the internet, use caution.
Remember, the used parts you are buying are at least 15 years old.  When
selling items, please describe the rust, cracks and other damage to the
buyers.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=162685/grpspId=1705126266/msgId=
140045/stime=1415216383>

oBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE2MjY4NQRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxMjYyNjYEc2VjA3Z0bARzbGs
DdmdocARzdGltZQMxNDE1MjE2Mzgy> Visit Your Group

*
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Cavalcade_USA/members/all;_ylc=X3oDMTJl
YzlsaWM3BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE2MjY4NQRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxMjYyNjYEc2VjA3Z0
bARzbGsDdm1icnMEc3RpbWUDMTQxNTIxNjM4Mg--> New Members 1

zE2MjY4NQRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxMjYyNjYEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDZ2ZwBHN0aW1lAzE0MTUyMTYzO
DM-> Yahoo! Groups

.  <https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html> Privacy .
Use

  _____