[AT] [Bulk] Re: OT lubricating a cable

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Tue Nov 4 17:44:04 PST 2014

Wow, those folks have got a serious selection! I'll hang on to their info,
you never know what you may need in the future. I haven't had tome to work
on mine since Sat., too much field work to get done. I have located some at
a salvage yard for a very reasonable price. Hopefully I can pull mine off
tomorrow night and get it freed up. If not, I'll be ordering one from
somewhere.

John Hall