[AT] OT lubricating a cable

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Nov 2 20:42:34 PST 2014

I bought a cable luber on ebay from the UK.    It was a cylinder with
various seals and ends with a slot in them that would allow me to seal
up the cylinder to the cable sheath with the cable inside the cylinder
and then pump grease into the cylinder and into the cable.  I searched
for several weeks to find this and it was only available in the UK.  I
used it to lubricate the cables on my TS110 New Holland (Blue hole money
pit)

Cecil in OKla