[AT] OT truck tires/driveshaft?

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Fri May 16 03:20:13 PDT 2014

Don't know what the percentage change is but nitrogen is supposedly more
stable when it comes to temperature change. Some of our CNC Milling centers
at work use a nitrogen filled counterbalance, of course they are running
several hundred PSI. These machines date to the late 90's, long before I
heard of anyone putting it in tires.

John Hall