[AT] the way we were raised

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri May 30 05:20:53 PDT 2014

The most important thing is to use that lung exerciser that they gave
you when you left.  Get up and walk every hour and you will be amazed
how fast you will recover.  My wife is now in better shape after her
surgery than I am.  On another note, I had a facet block performed Wed
on my lower back and for the first time in 3 years I could get some work
accomplished with a minimum level of pain.
Hang in there and keep excercising....
Cecil in OKla