[AT] NH vs JD baler

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Tue May 27 14:45:40 PDT 2014

I'll double check them (I think mine has 2 on top and bottom) when I recheck
the wadboard. I remembered I had a breakdown at the end of last season and
we only baled about 30-50 bales of very tall and stemmy hay after I got it
fixed. We had the wadboard out and I may not have it traveling in close
enough. I know I checked the manual, but I either missed it or the manual is
conservative. Either way the plan is to  advance it a bit farther, it will
either help fix the problem or shear something, either way something has to
give. I passed on 2 balers that are about the same size as this one, one of
them looks real solid, but I could really use something with more capacity.

John